Efactor event with Emma Jones.

09:08 Edit This 0 Comments »
Well to start what a beautiful day today has been weather wise eh? Absolutely wonderful!!
To add to my joys of the beautiful day, I managed to meet a very wonderful and inspirational lady today, named Emma Jones (the founder of www.enterprisenation.com)!!
Can I just say a HUGE thank you for taking the time to come up to Grimsby to have that amazing event, (especially as you said it was the kinda weather for sitting in the garden!! lol) Emma and the lady from paypal (sorry I forgot your name),
Talk about inspirational!!
I also met some interesting local business people so fingers crossed things might be moving in the right direction!!
Watch this space!!
We did have a little mishap tho!! Tracy I love you!! Coffee spilled over my cards, only 2 tho, and dont worry Tracy I forgive you!!! xxx Hope your hand is ok? Tracy makes beautiful mohair teddies, Boolouroo bears!!.
Well I suppose i'd better go and start making more cards really, take care xx Suz xx





0 comments: