Busy Busy Busy.....

06:39 Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, what a beautiful day, just the kinda day to get me in the mood for lots of crafting!!!! I just love the sun shinning in on me as i'm merrily working away!!!
I'm trying to do as many cards as I can to take to the Exhibition i've been asked to show at on friday 21st May, through Efactor. Big thank you to Rachel!!!
So .... Six cards down many more to go!!
I've been using these wonderful Sara Kay die cut decoupage sheets from "The Hobby House" as they're beautiful,and easy to use, Matching them to papers is really easy!
I've also been using some of the toppers from Lilly of the Valley which are soooo cute too!!!
I do sometimes stamp the images and colour them in with Promarkers, but at the moment I need to get as many done as I can, (Also stops the little ones asking to use my pens lol). Maybe later I'll post some of the images i've stamped and coloured myself!!
I've got to ask Lucie to photograph these cards to show you, please tell me what you think of them? (Be gentle wont you?)
suz xxxxxx

0 comments: