13:58 Edit This 1 Comment »
Hello, this is the first ever post on my "under consrtuction " blogg, so howdy there. Another hectic day with the children, and running around so I only mananged to get the finishing off bits done to the cards i managed to make over the last couple of nights, mainly using the "sarah Kay" images from The Hobby House. Good news came today too, i've been asked to Exhibit my work at a show for efactor coming up shortly, will tell more when i get more details, should be fun!!! Will keep you informed!! Better sign off now, and will try to get photos on soon, as soon as Lucy will trust me with her camera!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Love for now,
Suz xx

1 comments:

Ruth Philps said...

Hi Sue, congratulations on getting your blog up and running.
I am delighted to become your first follower!!! Now all you have to do is click on the photo upload button...yay!!